Join our hardware refresh webinar the 29:th of September between 08:30 to 09:15. Learn how to reduce your infrastructure cost by 30-40% by moving to cloud.
With a depreciation cycle of 36 months, you’re looking at a 33% replacement of servers and storage in your datacenter this year. Now is a good time to challenge the default decision to replace those servers with new ones and consider cloud instead. Here are a few reasons why:
- You don’t have to make the capital expenditure upfront which will have a positive impact on your cashflow and your balance sheet.
- You will lower your cost by an average of 30-40%
- You don’t have to buy capacity to last for 36 months with low utilization the first couple of years.
- You pay for what you use and you can scale up or down in capacity by pressing a button.
- You are making the inevitable move to cloud sooner than later
Join our webinar the 29th of September at 08:30 to 09:15. We will provide you with the tools to assess cloud vs. on-prem workloads from a financial, security and technical perspective. The webinar will be hosted in Swedish with English slides
You can also read our blog post of a business case example of a company with 300 servers and 50TB storage.
Please enroll here.